Please note that the hotels under the sublicense of the Best Western brand as well as organizations affiliated to Best Western International, Inc., are independent entities, they do not belong and are not controlled by Best Western Hotels, A.C. Hotels with the Best Western brand and the organizations affiliated to Best Western International, Inc., may have their own privacy policies, which may differ from those of Best Western Hotels, A.C. privacy of any of the hotels with the Best Western brand or affiliated organizations, should review their privacy policies, not this Policy.
Best Western Hotels, A.C., located at Av. Xola No. 535 Int. 401, Col. Del Valle Del. Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100 CDMX (01.55) 5080.5030, we are aware that you as a consumer is entitled to know that the information we collect from you and our practices in relation to such information. The conditions contained herein apply to all information collected on behalf of and Best Western Hotels, A.C., its subsidiaries, affiliates and its parent.
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Best Western Hotels, A.C., meets three basic types of information from you: "Personally Identifiable Information", "no identifiable personal data" and "IP Addresses". Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual. no personally identifiable data is added to any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. An IP address is the Internet protocol address of the computer you are using to access our website.
We may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, zip code, delegation, telephone number, email address, number of credit card number or other payment account through our websites, through booking and reservation centers, subsidiaries of Best Western hotels A.C., sublicense Best Western hotels, affiliates or third parties, or otherwise when you voluntarily provide it to us, with our loyalty program Best Western Rewards ( "BWR"). Personal identification with sensitive personal data and personally identifiable information we receive from others or cross with other references. We use the combination of personal data for the purposes described in this Policy. If you voluntarily want to share with us more "sensitive information", for example, information related to your health or your affiliation with a particular group, that information can be stored in your reservation record for the sole purpose to serve better and satisfy your particular needs. For example, if you voluntarily transmit to us a need related to your health, we can store and use that information to provide a room with appropriate amenities. We do not collect or store confidential information unless it is provided voluntarily by you.
USES AND PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data you provide to Best Western Hotels, A.C., shall, in addition to meet the obligations arising from the relationship that you may be created, for the following purposes:
- 1. Compliance with requests for reservations or information: To fulfill your requests such as to complete your transactions and / or to make reservations at any hotel affiliated with Best Western Hotels A.C., through our central reservations, for answer your questions, for sending personalized newsletters. For example, when you make a reservation through the central reservation system of Best Western Hotels, AC, we may ask for your number of credit card number or other payment account, billing address and other information related to your purchase, and they can be transmitted to the hotels under the Best Western sublicense in order to comply with the processing of your reservation.
- 2. Loyalty Programs. To manage and operate the loyalty program Best Western Rewards, where members voluntarily provide data necessary so you can earn and redeem rewards, points or credits in relation to Best Western Rewards.
- 3. Travel Cards. To process and send Best Western Hotels, A.C., information related "Travel Cards," which are stored value cards redeemable for stays at hotels under the Best Western brand worldwide. We may also use your personally identifiable information necessary to permit the use and amortization of Travel Cards.
- 4. Sending information. To send important information related to our website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and / or other administrative information (e.g. information about your reservation, such as reservation confirmations, shipping and / or billing information) or otherwise to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions of the Best Western brand, its subsidiaries and third parties (including hotels under the Best Western brand and its affiliated organizations) that we believe may be of interest to you.
- 5. Promotions. We can carry out sweepstakes, contests and other promotional activities. Usually you will be asked certain personally identifiable information when you register and, if necessary, if you win a prize, and use such personally identifiable information to administer the applicable Promotion. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate, as they may contain additional important information about the use of your personal information. To the extent that the rules of any promotion affect the treatment of your personal data with this Policy shall be notified to the email email@example.com
- 6. Surveys. To conduct surveys and ask for your responses to questionnaires in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. These are strictly voluntary.
- 7. Customer. To track, process and respond to customer inquiries. We can also convey your personally identifiable information to service providers, affiliates and Best Western hotels under the sublicense for this purpose to allow third parties to track, process and respond to customer inquiries.
- 8. Internal Business Purposes. For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, track users, improving our services, identifying patterns and trends of use at every visit, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and meeting contractual, such as those relating to earn or redeem points or miles loyalty program Best Western Rewards through its various partners including, for example obligations, airlines
- 9. Legal Obligations. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands.
- 10. Forwarding E-mails to friends or family. To allow you to forward information about our products, services and goods to another person, as a friend, family member or co-worker. To use this feature, you may need to provide us, and we can use the person's name and email address to facilitate sending the message to that person. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient's name and email address for this purpose. We will not use personally identifiable information of the person for any other purpose other than for sending E-mail, unless authorized person.
If your personal data will be used for a different from the previous, Best Western Hotels A.C. purpose, we will notify you by email or by phone, to obtain your consent to the processing of personal data according to the new purposes. In the case, we won’t receive your, Best Western Hotels, A.C., will not use your personal data.
You can also show if you want us to contact you checking the appropriate box when providing your personal data or by other means, such as sending an email with the request to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at home Av. Xola No. 535 Int. 401, Col. Del Valle Del. Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100 CDMX (01.55) 5080.5030.
TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Best Western Hotels A.C. does not share, without your consent, your personal data with third parties, nationals or foreigners outside the group of hotels under the Best Western brand, such as affiliates, Best Western International, Inc., or any other company bearing the name "Best Western" (all of which may be in Mexico or abroad), unless the law so require; to protect the rights or property of the Best Western brand or its customers
- A. In Best Western Hotels, A.C., we may share your personal information with companies affiliated with the Best Western brand so they can use personal data for the purposes described in this Policy. Best Western Hotels, A.C., and their affiliated hotels are obliged to protect their conformity with the protection of personal data. Best Western Hotels, A.C., is the entity responsible for managing them jointly used personal identity information.
- B. The hotels under the Best Western sublicense, affiliated organizations and third parties. We may share your personal identity data with the hotels under the brand Best Western, affiliates and other third parties located around the world for the purposes described in this policy (for example, to send your reservation information to your hotel and / or affiliated organizations, or to provide hotels with the Best Western brand and / or affiliates information about the prizes, points and / or credits earned by you in relation to loyalty program Best Western Rewards). We may also share your personal identity data with hotels sublicense by Best Western, affiliates and other third parties located around the world so they can use your personally identifiable information to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest
- C. Service Providers. Best Western Hotels A.C., has numerous service providers to offer certain products and services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, billing, credit card, reservation services, credit card / payment processing services, IT, customer service, delivery services, email, communication, delivery of promotional and marketing materials via email and direct mail, sweepstakes administration, sweepstakes, customer surveys, management, data analysis and other similar services. We may share your personally identifiable information in order to allow these third parties to provide the services requested or any other information necessary for the continued operation of the business of Best Western Hotels, AC, including operation of programs such as Best Western Rewards and Travel Card. contractually required to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required by the relevant principles of this Policy.
- D. Best Western Rewards Partners. Best Western Hotels, AC, can also distribute your personally identifiable information to companies that have partnered under our loyalty program Best Western Rewards that allows you to earn and redeem rewards, points or credits in relation to your membership Best Western Rewards and according to the choice of their chosen and preferred spending gain (e.g. selecting a particular airline partner through which you can earn or redeem your Best Western Rewards points).
- F. Assignment. In the case of reorganization, merger, sale of the company, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of Best Western Hotels A.C., assets or stock (including, without limitation, in relation to a bankruptcy or similar proceeding), we may transfer any information we have in accordance with this Policy.
- G. Social networking forums. Best Western Hotels A.C., may make available through social services forums (e.g. message boards, forums and blogs, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services becomes public information, and could be available for site visitors and the general public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose your personally identifiable information or any other information on the site. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY DATA OF PERSONAL INFORMATION that you voluntarily disclose through such services.
- H. Compliance in Law Enforcement and Emergency. We may use and / or disclose your personally identifiable information (i) when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing harm, Best Western Hotels, A.C., its subsidiaries Hotels under the sublicense of Best Western, affiliates or other persons, (ii) when we believe the law (including laws and regulations outside your country of residence) is required, (iii) as provided by: court order or process legal, (iv) establish or exercise our legal rights, defend against legal claims or protect our operations or those of the subsidiaries of Best Western Hotels, AC Hotels Best Western sublicense and / or affiliated organizations; (V) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Best Western Hotels A.C., and its subsidiaries, hotels sublicense, affiliates, you or others; and (vi) to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as required or permitted by law.
Hoteles Best Western, A.C., ha adoptado las medidas de seguridad, administrativas, técnicas y físicas, necesarias para proteger sus datos personales contra daño, pérdida, alteración, destrucción o el uso, acceso o tratamiento no autorizado. Sin embargo, Hoteles Best Western, A.C., no puede y por ende no garantiza que no existirá un acceso no autorizado a sus datos personales o que las comunicaciones estén libres de toda interrupción, error o intercepción por terceros no autorizados.
Access to personal data held by Best Western Hotels A.C., will be limited to people who need access to such information for the purpose of carrying out the identified purposes.
RIGHTS THAT APPLY
If you feel that Best Western Hotels A.C., has made a misuse of your personal identity data, you should contact the Department of Protection of Personal Data of Best Western Hotels, A.C. To do this, you must send a letter to Av. Xola No. 535 Int. 401, Col. Del Valle Del. Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100 CDMX (01.55) 5080.5030 or email email@example.com a written description of your complaint, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO rights) in respect of the identification accompanied by an official certifying personal data of your identity.
It also may at any time revoke the consent granted, and necessary, to the processing of personal data. Best Western Hotels A.C., is interested in addressing all legitimate complaints about its adherence to this policy and will make a good faith effort to meet all communications in a period not exceeding 20 working days after filing the claims.
CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Best Western Hotels A.C., reserves the right to modify or amend, in whole or in part, this Privacy Notice. The modified Privacy Notice will be published in our website www.bestwestern.com.mx and you will get the email provided. The lack of opposition to the new Privacy Notice within 5 business days of receipt shall be deemed your acceptance of the terms set out therein.
By providing any information, including personal data, you expressly: (I) accept the conditions contained in this Notice of Privacy; (II) agree that the information provided by you may be stored, used and generally treated for the purposes outlined, even for commercial and promotional purposes; (III) give Best Western Hotels A.C., authorization to obtain, compile, store, share, communicate, transmit and use such information in any manner or form, in accordance with the conditions set out in the present and applicable laws.
Questions, comments, exercise rights: Personal Data Protection Best Western Hotels, A.C. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Av. Xola No. 535 Int. 401, Col. Del Valle Del. Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100 CDMX (01.55) 5080.5030. Attention: Department of Protection of Personal Data.